Saturday 31 January 2015


Suspense Story - Jack 

My friend Aiden and I were walking through the umber-brown forest: it reeked with age. Its woody stench filled the air causing me to shiver. The forest beckoned me into its pulsing heart, “Why did we come here?” I mumbled, as I tried to stand as still as a statue. We continued to amble through the towering forest; every sprawling tree we passed by reminded me of my watchful parents.

All of a sudden, a shadow appeared. This wasn't any usual shadow this shadow was big and pacey! What could it be? I shuddered. Aiden and I, had no choice. We had to explore…

Time passed by, I had to reveal this shadow, “Come out! Come out!” I mumbled mutely. My soul fell asleep; my heart was punching; and my brain was scrambled - All it was, was a cat!
 

1 comment:

  1. Good sentence s but try and use a fronted adverbial

    ReplyDelete