Friday 9 January 2015

Romeo Monolgue by Faith



There she leans on her balcony, like a fallen angel. She leaves me speechless! Like two gleaming stars in the velvety, black sky, her eyes sharply glisten, making me feel even more in love with her.

Hopefully, one day we can marry. Standing here looking up at her, I see her wonderful hair, golden like a jewelled crown upon her head. She’s the sun, the yonder sun guiding me to her from miles away. With her love, her ruby-red lips urge me to kiss her gently. Her rosebud lips gaze at me exclaiming: ‘’Come to me, come to me! You're the one!’’

Meeting her every night, staring into her azure eyes that spark my heart, I fall onto the floor, making me sing my heart out! She’s passionate, she’s glamorous, she’s the one!  

Our menacing families should not do this. We are meant to be together but there hatred souls keep us apart. Do you think my love for her will come true? As her rosy cheeks suck me into a black hole of love, her soft hair glides through the gusty wind and waves my love closer and closer to her. She is determined for my love: I just know she is.


1 comment:

  1. This is brilliant and I liked the description you used, it is as if you really are Romeo!

    ReplyDelete